December 4, 2008

What would I not give for that?

Love of a Lifetime
US Vogue, December 2008

But for now, I guess I`m ready to be the girl that I used to be.
The one who said the first thing that came to mind & probably talked too much about herself. The one who never cried, never waited, but always walked slow. The one who was calm & never got mad about the dumb things. The one who smiled like she never cried & wore her feelings on her sleeve. The innocent one with all the rose-coloured ideas about life, lacking the cynicism of a jaded lover.
But most of all, the one who couldn`t care less about being in love.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodddd, tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt mean as in you're like that, but I meant as in I can relate.

    Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ! I get it.
    Cool. I miss being like that. :)

    ReplyDelete